
Hiking around with some Hmong women near Sapa

Muddy waterfall in Sapa (I thought it looked exactly like the waterfall where Dennis Nedry gets killed by a dilophosaurus in Jurassic Park)

Grazing water buffalo near Sapa

Mike conquering a waterfall near Dali

Attempt #1 of taking an artsy photo in Dali (I look forward to your criticism Jason)

Artsy photo #2, Dali

Mike and "Old Man Wang" in front of his tiny Mao museum in Chengdu

Pandas are funny

People doing Tai chi in the early morning in Xi'an

Eating chicken head in Yining, Xinjiang

The various varieties of horse meat we tried in Kazakhstan

Mike after 24 hours on our 48 hour train

Apparently in Kazakhstan Burger King is called "King Burger"

In front of the Bund, Shanghai

In the metro station after being soaked in Shanghai
Hiking the Great Wall
1) ANOTHER series of pictures in which you insist on repeatedly demonstrating how big that fish was?
ReplyDelete2) Pandas are funny because they are too dumb to be a menace.
I think the Mike and Old Man Wang picture is my favorite picture ever.
ReplyDeleteAlso, nice Jurassic Park reference.
I like ALL the pictures. Even the artsy ones.
ReplyDeleteyou guys look great! you handsome traveling devils you.
ReplyDeletealso PANDAS
also horse meat looks kinda gross